A year ago now Thermaltake released a fantastic and futuristic looking case that caught the eyes of all computer enthusiasts, that specific chassis was the Thermaltake Level 10 designed by none other then BMW. The price mark for it was well needless to say “a bit pricy”. However Thermaltake have now released its newest edition to the Level 10 series which is what we have for you here today, the Thermaltake Level 10 GT. The Level 10 GT takes a slightly different form then its brother in the series because it’s slightly smaller, but yet is said to be more powerful, with its awesome water cooling and all round cooling for that matter, and the ability to still fit heavy equipment inside. The big bonus with the GT compared to its predecessor, is its huge difference in the price tag. So let’s take a look.
- Performance cooling made quiet: one top 200mm exhaust fan, one front 200mm intake fan, one side 200mm intake fan and one rear 140mm exhaust fan.
- Hinged side panel to enable easier opening of the side door and access to computer for maintenance or upgrade.
- Dramatically improved cable management. User no longer "hides" the excessive cable on the back, the Level 10 GT features numerous holders designed into the chassis for cable management.
- Five hot-swappable hard drive bays, each with its dedicated backplane to support hot-swap. Hard drive mounting supports both 2.5" or 3.5" drives.
- Connectivity array. Four USB 2.0 ports are conveniently located on the front bezel including a pair of audio ports. Two USB 3.0 ports and one eSATA port located on the top.
- Water cooling ready - 120mm or 240mm radiators can be easily attached to the top side of the chassis (top 200m fan needs to be removed)
- Fan speed management control embedded. Colour Shift fans can be easily controlled through controls on the top.
- Fully black-powdered interior.
About The Level 10 GT
With the Level 10 GT Thermaltake is continuing the tradition of powerful and highly expandable full tower PC chassis, providing especially gamers as well as graphics enthusiasts with an optimizes PC housing offering sufficient room for the most sophisticated hardware available on the market today. Particular attention has been paid to ventilation, convenient upgradability, overall ease-of-use and attractive looks. Ever since the modular Spedo in the year 2008 and the legendary compartmentalized visionary full tower solution with state-of-the-art design approaches that combines personal computer technology with high-tech defining our daily lives driving inspiration.