The Coolermaster Hyper 412S comes to you from one of the leading brands in cooling. Coolermaster have brought to you this smaller version of the Hyper 612S which was previously reviewed giving out great temperature performance, so it’s only understandable to presume that due to this CPU cooler being almost the same but half the size the temperature should be good but just under the great performance its brother produced. However this is yet to been seen, so let us take a look at what this budget cooler has to offer us...
- CPU Socket: Intel® LGA1366/1156/1155/775, AMD FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2
- Dimension: (W / H / D) 137 x 122 x 59mm (5.4 x 4.8 x 2.3 inch)
- Weight: 289g (0.64 lb)
- Heat Sink Dimensions: 120x 118 x 44 mm (4.7 x 4.6 x 1.7 inch)
- Fan Dimension: (W / H / D) 120 x 120 x 15mm (4.7 x 4.7 x 0.6 inch)
- Fan Speed: 500 – 1600 RPM (PWM) ± 10%
- Fan Airflow: 17.4 – 58.4 CFM ± 10%
- Fan Air Pressure: 0.18 – 1.76mm H2O ± 10%
- Fan Life Expectancy: 40,000 hrs
- Bearing Type: Long Life Sleeve Bearing
- Fan Noise Level (dB-A): 8 – 30 dBA
- Connector: 4-Pin
Included with the Hyper 412S is a similar setup to the recently reviewed Coolermaster 612S, in the box we have all the nuts and bolts for both Intel and AMD supports with a manual, thermal paste, silent PWM fan adapter with an included L-shape long screw driver to make getting to the screw during installation easier.
This is the unique CPU cooler mounting support for the product. This mounting bar fits into the middle of the cooler and with its spring based screws installs super easy and very quick. This mounting bar is used for both Intel and AMD setups, all you have to do to change the setup is angle the bar in different positions widening the angle to fit into a different CPU supported systems.