The Coolermaster Gemini II M4 is a super low profile CPU cooler. This tiny unit is a great product for anyone looking to build themselves a HTCP system. When it comes to CPU coolers in the industry, we see some extreme and radical designs with large dual fans and even sometimes quad fan cooling, built onto a massive array of fins with plastic here there and everywhere. Those coolers are great for the heavy gamer, however not everyone wants something that big and expensive inside their lower end systems. If you are one of those users then you will want to take a look at the Coolermaster Gemini II M4 CPU cooler that we have here for you today...
- CPU Socket: Intel® LGA1366/1156/1155/775, AMD FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2
- Dimension: (W / H / D) 137 x 122 x 59mm (5.4 x 4.8 x 2.3 inch)
- Weight: 289g (0.64 lb)
- Heat Sink Dimensions: 120x 118 x 44 mm (4.7 x 4.6 x 1.7 inch)
- Fan Dimension: (W / H / D) 120 x 120 x 15mm (4.7 x 4.7 x 0.6 inch)
- Fan Speed: 500 – 1600 RPM (PWM) ± 10%
- Fan Airflow: 17.4 – 58.4 CFM ± 10%
- Fan Air Pressure: 0.18 – 1.76mm H2O ± 10%
- Fan Life Expectancy: 40,000 hrs
- Bearing Type: Long Life Sleeve Bearing
- Fan Noise Level (dB-A): 8 – 30 dBA
- Connector: 4-Pin
The box is styled with Coolermaster’s purple and white colour scheme as this is one of their new models on the market.
The contents of the Gemini II M4 include mounting bar for both Intel and AMD sockets listen in the specification above. Also included are rubber pads, nuts and Coolermaster’s standard thermal paste which you only get a small amount, the thermal compound is of a high grade solution. The cooler is installed only via the nuts with the easy to utilise nut setter. With this kit for both Intel and AMD, CPU cooler installation is made very easy and quick.