ASRock are very proud of their latest series for the Sandy bridge range the Z86 series motherboard, but they are especially proud of one board in particular, a board we have here today, the ASRock Extreme 3 Gen 3. With Japanese Gold plated caps against all of the black and metal cooling heatsinks on the north and south bridges makes this one of the most attractive, cool looking boards I have seen to date. With the Gen 3 supporting 3-way CrossfireX and Tri-SLI with the supported super fast ASRock XFast Lan feature that boost your whole systems performance, including touch screen BIOS, at this low price tag that gamers and enthusiasts wont blink an eye lid at, makes this motherboard one of the best Sandy Bridge boards on the market.
- Premium Gold Caps (2.5 x longer life time), 100% Japan-made high-quality Conductive Polymer Capacitors
- Digi Power, Advanced V8 + 4 Power Phase Design
- 2 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slots, Supports AMD Quad CrossFireX™ and NVIDIA® Quad SLI™
- Supports Intel® HD Graphics Built-in Visuals
- Dr. Debug, Smart Switch Design: Power/Reset/Clear CMOS Switch with LED
- Support Intel® Smart Response, Lucid Virtu Switchable Graphics
- Supports ASRock XFast USB, XFast LAN Technologies
- Supports ASRock On/Off Play, graphical UEFI, ASRock Extreme Tuning Utility (AXTU)
- Combo Cooler Option (C.C.O.)
- 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec), Supports THX TruStudio™
- Free Bundle : 1 x 3.5mm Audio Cable, CyberLink MediaEspresso 6.5 Trial, ASRock MAGIX Multimedia Suite
ASRock Inc. is established in 2002, specialized in the field of motherboards. ASRock strives to build up its own brand. With the 3C design concept, “Creativity, Consideration, Cost-effectiveness”, the company explores the limit of motherboards manufacturing while paying attention on the eco issue at the same time, developing products with the consideration of eco-friendly concept.